Educator Loans – New American Funding, Providing Loans in Most States
We Specialize in Mortgage Loans for Educators
If you or your co-borrower is an educator, our team at New American Funding has the mortgage experience and products desired to meet your needs. New American Funding has been working hard to meet the specific needs of educators in most states since 1987.
New American Funding provides purchase and refinance loans to educators. A few benefits of New American Funding’s Educator Loans include:
- Our team is specialized in mortgages for education professionals at all levels- contact New American Funding today if you are employed by a primary, secondary or university-level school
- New American Funding provides excellent rates and low fees to qualified borrowers
- New American Funding’s team of mortgage professionals can close in 30-days or less
- New American Funding offers programs for First-Time AND Repeat Homebuyers
- New American Funding offers 30, 20, 15 and 10-year fixed-rate mortgages
Why should you choose New American Funding?
At New American Funding, our team of mortgage professionals handles your loan from beginning to end. We assist you from the loan application process all the way through to closing. Our experts complete processing, underwriting, and closing with expert precision and professionalism. Customer service is New American Funding’s #1 priority; we have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Contact New American Funding today at (512) 797-5580 or by filling out a form on the left to learn more about our educator mortgage programs.
Mortgage Lending: Assisting Borrowers in Most States
|Indiana||New Mexico||West Virginia|