VA Loans – PrimeLending VA Mortgage
What is a VA Loan?
A VA loan is a mortgage loan that is guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). It was designed to provide eligible American veterans or their surviving spouses long-term financing.
Does PrimeLending offer VA Loans?
Yes, PrimeLending is a qualified lender that can issue VA Loans to eligible borrowers in most states. PrimeLending offers VA loans with great rates and does not require a down payment. With PrimeLending’s VA loans programs, qualified borrowers can receive 100% financing and a loan amount up to $417,000.
Who qualifies for a VA Mortgage Loan?
- Active-Duty Service Members
- Reservists & National Guard (who have served or do serve on active duty)
What properties qualify for a VA Mortgage Loan?
- 1-4 Family Residential Properties
- VA or FHA-Approved Condominiums
What is included in PrimeLending’s VA Financing Program?
- A maximum loan amount of $417,000 if no down payment is provided
- A maximum loan amount of $417,000+ if a down payment is provided
- A VA Funding Fee – 1.4% First Use and 2.8% Subsequent Use
- A waived VA Funding Fee for disabled veterans
- The seller is permitted to pay All Customary Closing Costs, Prepaid Items and Owner’s Title Policy
- The seller is limited to 4% of Discount Points and Non-Customary Charges
To contact a loan expert, use the contact form to the left or call (800) 308-8503.